Cauliflower With Mushrooms (oil free)
Yum!!! Only a few ingredients needed and you have yourself a hearty dinner! Even though this dish involves frying it still will be oil free. That means easier digestion, more nutrition and less cleaning 🙂
- 1 big head of cauliflower
- 250g mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 3-5 cloves garlic
- 1/3 tsp curcuma (optional)
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Steam cauliflower for about 15 min or until it’s soft.
- In the meantime slice mushrooms, onion and garlic and add it to a heated pan. We won’t use any oil but only a few table spoons of water to get it started. Let mushrooms and onions simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add soy sauce, stir well and let it cook for another 15 minutes on low heat. Stir frequently.
- When cauliflower is soft and ready, add it to the pan with the mushrooms. If the pieces are too big, just chop them lightly with a stirring spoon. Mix it all well and let it “fry” for another 10-15 minutes. Don’t forget to stir! 🙂
- Serve with greens and parsley or just parsley (or coriander).
Hope you enjoy!
Recipes created by Ingrida